fatal1ty mobo

Status
Not open for further replies.
i wasn't trying to insult anybody i just thought it was funny that he was badmouthing the guy so i got a quote off the net. if i made anyone mad i seriously didn't mean to i was just messin around.

. Plus, I hear he's not that good anyways...he got pwned in UT2004!
He was at the newegg LAN, you can tell he's pretty good, but they only played the same level on painkiller which he clearly practiced countless times...not only that but he had headphones while the people challenging him had this girl screaming in their ears of how they were gonna get OWNED....his mouse control is crazy though, it's almost like an aimbot...

Regardless of all that the motherboard isn't worth it...there are much better boards for cheaper that will OC better....it's just an overhyped product with some punks name on it.

Go DFI, can't go wrong there

i wasn't trying to insult anybody i just thought it was funny that he was badmouthing the guy so i got a quote off the net. if i mad anyone mad i seriously didn't mean to i was just messin around.
ahh yes the ole tail between the legs after realizing he goes off and calls a mod a moron.....NIIIIIIIIICE

hey nothin wrong with being contrite when you do somethin stupid. i agree there is no reason to be talkin trash on here, i had just watched a video of fatal1ty playing and was really impressed by it so i figured i would paste that quote about his accomplishments to prove he isn't just all hype.

oh and i am totally onboard with the dfi lanparty, i just got one for the computer i am about to build, i have heard it is excellent for all OCing needs.

Flying-Squirrel said:
i had just watched a video of fatal1ty playing

On the internet or TV? If the internet, where did you find it?

I'm interested to see just how good he is.

Flying-Squirrel said:
Ok moron don't talk about things that you don't understand. This is how good he really is:

"Fatal1ty now holds 10 Major Championship titles, doing so while competing in 5 different games - an achievement held by no other gamer. Adding to his professional career totals, Faltal1ty has now finished in the top three an amazing 52 times, with 39 first place finishes while competing in 57 tournaments. This is his first major championship playing the game “Painkiller”."

I think that pretty well describes why he has his name on stuff. lol

Not the best idea, trash talking the moderators, but whatever...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom