Project "Sabaku Kyuu"

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol you're just sick of him because these damn fillers are incoporating him with in every little way with the animators having no creative to create a new villain. But yeah, we still have a crapload of faceless akatsuki members who are all s-class elite criminals to deal with so I think oro will drop off the planet for a while :p

Are your kidding me, naruto and tsunade totally had something going on with that whole giving him the neckless and kissing him

naruto and tsunade totally had something going on with that whole giving him the neckless and kissing him
haha, funny stuff...yeah she's the hottest 50 year old babe there is....I wish I could have a wife that'd stay looking in her 20's no matter her age :p

He calls or Tsunade Oba-chan though so she's just an old hag to him....old hag tsunade or shy little untouched hinata :p muahahaha

There was an episode where she was all "I"M NOT GONNA LET NARUTO PASS ME" or something, as if she was mad that he was powerful, that was kind of weird.

lol you're just sick of him because these damn fillers are incoporating him with in every little way with the animators having no creative to create a new villain.
Psht, he's been here since what...like episode 50 or 60 or something, he's tiresome period! DIE ALREADY...not to mention when he was fighting with the third hokage, that it was literally like 10 episodes of them standing there, sword through the third saying "YOU WONT DEFEAT KONOHA!" and him trying to pull his sword...that part dragged on for so damn long

He's the main villain so he ain't going anywhere, plus what ever happened to "HE'S SO FREAKING BADASS" :D

the hokage fight was awesome up until that point and you know it, plus they were more focused on the gaara/naruto clash :p

he WAS badass up until they kept showing his damn face and just dragging the hell out of certain parts.

And yeah the actual battle between him and hokage was cool, but the 10 episodes of the sword being stuck in the hokage and him trying to get orochimarus soul out while saying "YOU'LL NEVER DEFEAT KONOHA" was dragged out and lame as hell.

Update on this, went to the hardware store to pick up the textured paint today, Gonna start painting it the next few days and will have pics to show off later :D

And yeah the actual battle between him and hokage was cool, but the 10 episodes of the sword being stuck in the hokage and him trying to get orochimarus soul out while saying "YOU'LL NEVER DEFEAT KONOHA" was dragged out and lame as hell.
yeah totally they really ended that fight horribly, pure dbz style

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom