Need a big, cool, cheap case...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Him

Fully Optimized
Alright, I'm sick of not having my computer. Or at least having it, but not being able to use it because my case is still being modded! So what I need is a temporary case, but a cool looking one because I plan to prolly reuse it. My buddies grandfather got a cool looking case that is very similar to the Antec P-160 and it is a CompUSA case. Nevertheless, it is cool. Someone help find me a cool case that is also cheap?

EDIT: Preferably without a PSU. I already have one, and it would make the case cheaper to buy and cheaper to ship without a PSU.

Yeah, those are pretty killer, I'll keepp those in mind, thanks.

You know you don't need a case, seems a bit silly that someone who was tight on cash is spending money on a really unecessary part. That's just my thoughts though...

My current financial situation is my buisness, no one elses. What i want is what I want, and there is obviously a method to my madness. And how is a case an unecessary part? What am I going to do, run my computer just ghetto rigged until I finish my case? Thats not reasonable. Why dont you do that, and tell me how long your parts last. What with being apt to moving, static, the elements, etc...

I have parts running outside of cases all the time, I've had a file server running for about 60 hours outside of a case and intend to keep it that way for most likely another week, if not longer. I kept my Athlon outside of a case numerous times to test for leaks and run burn in tests and such, and plan to remove it a third time to run a suicide overclock and get some benchmarks. I am constantly taking apart, cross referencing, and testing parts I recieve from clients on a weekly basis, and have recieved no complaints,

You don't have to run your computer "ghetto rigged" if you don't want to, I was simply offering my two cents in hopes of educating and possibly even changing ones decision for the better. Apart from that, I could care less about your financial situation or your personal preferences, just as I am sure you care likewise about mine.

I thought the wisdom giver would be able to take a bit of advice from left field, that's all.

subjected to the elements? You have your computer outside or something?

Haven't you seen those peoples workrooms on XS that have crap tossed about the room and running on various tables and you're making it sound like your components will die within minutes...

if I could I probably would shoot you.
-Nubius

Believe me, the feeling is more than mutual...
oooooooh scary...difference being I know what I'm talking about when I post information, however you seem to be a self indulgent and self proclaimed 'wisdom giver' who makes flagrent mistakes left and right

got a regular ole DJ-Chris now with quotin in the sigs haha

:EDIT:
<~~ But now I do

Nubius said:
oooooooh scary...difference being I know what I'm talking about when I post information, however you seem to be a self indulgent and self proclaimed 'wisdom giver' who makes flagrent mistakes left and right

You said it first man, why do you have to proclaim to not be scared, when you said you would shoot me first? Makes no sense, and why is that a differenct? I dont make flagrent mistakes right and left, I've made a few here and there. I've owned up to all of them, and I'm sure you cant count them all because your like that, holding everything against people. You've made mistakes, but I dont give you shit for them, neither does anyone else. Big deal, so I messed a few clocks speeds, made some wrong statements about RAM, but I've always owned up to them, said I've made a mistake, said whats right and said that what I said was wrong, and move on. You seem as though you cant move on, and have to constantly jump on me for saying Wisdom Giver, and now it seems Gaara has jumped on the boat. You said to me once that it seems like I have always held a personal grudge against you, but it is the other way around. I always act civil towards you, and dont when you get really contemptuous and condascending,a s does everyone else. You said that you have met many people like me that constantly get in fights and long flames with you, but I really dont see that happening to many other people. It certainly dosent happen to me, so dosent that tell you something about you? That maybe you should step back and see the way you are talking to people, and notice that it's not always everyone else who starts it.

WAIT! BEFORE YOU SAY IT! I've said this before, and you've said "I realize it takes two to tango" but I dont think you do.

I never proclaimed myself to be perfect, ever. I merely stated "Wisdom Giver" and that dosent insinuate that I'm perfect. You always give me shit like I say I'm perfect, but I dont. It's you that clearly has the grudge against me, as was stated in the quote in my syg, so dont say that I go around starting shit.

And because I'm wrong, and you are ALWAYS right, that is the difference between you wanting to shoot me and me wanting to shoot you?

Alright, Him and Nubius.. behave! Lets hug and kiss and be friends... ok? Well.. you guys can hug and kiss.. y'know, if you guys are into that stuff :freak:

Anyways, how much do you want to spend him.. I have a cheap ol' case that's big and roomy with a 420W psu I'd be willing to let go of for a decent price. You could even come pick it up since we're in the same area.

I can get pics if you want.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom