Please Help Me!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

mikedaddy

Beta member
I Really ,REALLY need a pinout diagram fora dell inspiron 4000 power input socket... _
it sort of looks lik this / . \
|. . |
___
its a three pin socket..i have an adapter but without the end socket ..the neighbohood kid it belongs to .had his mom take him to radioshack and they threw away the adapter end ...he still had the rest of the adapter which is a mobility elecronics iGO Juice ac power adapter..it came with changable end adapters when he bought it used he only got the one that fit the dell..now i can get a meter on the power supplies wires after stripping off the adpter end(yes i try bringinging it to every electronic and computer place around i could think of first to try and get a replacement end adapter for the power supply..but i had no luck and since the kids family is...well not very welthy buying a new adapter was out of the question for this kid for a LONG LONG TIME at least..so all i need is to which pins out of the three are which voltages..then i just put the meter to to power adapter and find a plug to fit and hard wire it to the power adapter..all hes needs is the one ..any help would be appreciated greatly...i searched for the past three nights after work for hours for a pinout diagram or anything for the dell..i managed to download a 2 part pdf breakdown of the machine which pictures,diagrams ,etc..for every part except the one i needed..hahaha..im at a loss..PLEASE HELP ME!!!..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom