reoccuring xp problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

solaris

In Runtime
i built another computer, every so often the log on screen appears theres a box with a giant red X at the upper left corner...there are no words in the box only 2 buttons yes and no...clicking either one removes the box but when you click on any user it immediatly logs back off and back to the logon screen again...you cannot use safemode, you can use system restore..absolutly nothing, however i did use a program that removes all of xp's activation features, i figure i shouldnt have to spend another 200 dollers for this other occasionaly used pc but i'm wondering if xp is trying to tell me that my 30 day trial is up but since its all removed thats all it can do or if its something else..i'm not sure if its happening every 30 days or not cuz i cant remmember, the program just basically removes whats in the dllcache folder.

i'm told i can activate it on another pc after 120 days but on my regular pc i have to reinstall it all the time cuz something always goes wrong with it plus not sure if i can reactivate it again on my current machin if i activate it on that one., ive tried those programs that claim to save your key files incase you reinstall but those never work but for right now i'd just like to know if it might be a virus or if its just the 30day limit is up or what

Sometimes XP knows that you tried to crack it. But we do not support any type of software piracy or cracking here. Sorry.

That activation thing is not something that can usually be done away with, regardless of what the software says. Upon restart, it is usually back into play with the activation. Just activate it, or buy another one.

From my experiece with the activation, you can just call the people up, and since they're in India, I think, they'll give you free activation codes (I called 3 times in a row and got 3 different codes haha). Just call em up, give em some numbers, which you can find in the activation console, and you're off.

-SkyHi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom