AMD Processor vs Intel Processor

Status
Not open for further replies.
jnev_89 said:
are you talking about emt64?? the lowest chip is a 3ghz and is about $200-210.

btw, i'm kinda beginning to regret that i got intel over amd... with xp64 coming out and linux already supporting 64bit, i kinda wish i had gotten at least an emt64 cpu (they came out a week after i ordered my cpu). i'm notediting photos/movies as much as i had previously hoped so it's kind of a waste...

ah well, what's done is done.

dude, by the time 64bit windows is standard, your current computer will be long gone. Anyway, its not like anyone upgrades OS w/o upgrading their computer.

ok.. when longhorn comes out lets see you use ur current computer for it

I will, i was even planning to download the beta off Bittorrent

I heard that the minimum requitements will be around double XP

this is a dumb arguement, agree to disagree

6 months from now intel could be leading the way, tomorrow they could be leading the way, hell 5 minutes from now they could be leading the way.

or... amd could still be in the lead, all depends

.. like that hasn't been said already!!

but that guy i said about his 3200+ laggin with norton n stuff.. kinda gets made up for in games... i saw it play in a game, same settings as me.. its awesome

so ill admit that amd definently are superior fro games.. but mulittasking, i think theres more to be done from amd

Panther5060 said:
this is a dumb arguement, agree to disagree

6 months from now intel could be leading the way, tomorrow they could be leading the way, hell 5 minutes from now they could be leading the way.

or... amd could still be in the lead, all depends

I agree with what has been said about this being a dumb post.

What can be said about AMD vs Intel has already been said, many times over.

Perhaps it is time for the forum admin to lay this topic to rest ?

AMD by far out ranks Intell,in the benchmark tests.Also in AMD core programing comes with 3D-Now! and 3D-Now!+,at which Intell does not.AMD also handles games like a champ.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom