Please help me... Take my computer down to the ground : ) muahaha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Turn the computer on it's side and open up the case so can see the motherboard, remove the hard drive if you want to keep, then pour a lot of gasoline inside it, take 20 BIG steps back and toss a match inside it. Make sure it is not near anything flamable ;) preferably outdoors. All that is left to say is burn baby burn :D
P.S.
Don't forget the camera ;) and a big bucket of water.
When you are done try turning it on.

:D :D :D I like those ideas!! Cept I broke my cam snowboarding.... damn lcd screen o well. ummm i was actually trying to oc a while ago but in bios there was no fsb and stuff like that...... it seems to me nothing will kill this computer! if often crashes and shows a "hardware maflunction, please contact you're dealer" something like that. I wont kill this computer until im safe and sound with my new one, but keep the ideas coming!:) :D :p

use clock gen (google it or ask someone on the boards where to get it)

you can OC your comp using that

open case, then turn on comp:
1.) loosen cpu fan, but make sure it's on
2.) take clock gen and take your comp speed really high (borrow a camcorder that can connect to your computer later on to save it)
3.) take off cpu fan, throw ice cubes, water, light it on fire??
4.) record everything, and at the end add some vulgar remarks about dell and save it, make a lot of copies, and send to dell's headquarters around USA and see if you get a response :)

i reckon the quickest way is what Chris suggested... lol, just flick that red switch... its probly covered up with a warranty sticker on yours.

heres what you gotta do buy a high powered pellet gun/ 22 rifle and have the computer running and take shots at it until it doesnt work anymore

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom