Jet 4??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shumway

Fully Optimized
Well my Vantec AeroFlow-2 gave out on me finally:( Now i need a new HSF A.S.A.P ,The only thing i can afford is the Jet 4 since i need a new case too after a little fit i had:D,Has any one had a good experience with the Jet 4? Doe's it do a half a$$ job or what?

well i would avoid that cooler for sure. get a older zalman or thermalright or thermaltake. any that you can afford would do a better job that that.

i had a jet7 for my 2600 xp and it couldnt get below 50C and offen went upto 60C :(

I would try to get a Zalman or something similar but no one around here barely sell's them and if they do they are $60+,I only have $110 to spend on both a HSF and a Case,With buying from the cheapest place around here both the Jet 4 and a case come's to $105 :mad:

I live in canada so i can't order from newegg plus i need this right away.

I've got a jet 4 and it does a good job. With my stock hs/f my pc would overheat and restart when I was playing something. Ever since I put on the Jet 4 with AS5, i've never had it go above 50. For the price its a good buy.

i had a jet7 for my 2600 xp and it couldnt get below 50C and offen went upto 60C
Really? I got the same one lol. Performed pretty good, but my SLK-900A and vantec tornado outperforms it by quite a bit easily :D

20mm said:
how much is left over for the hsf?

I can only spend up to $40 :(

After searching my A$$ off i found only 2 other heatsink's in my price range,The Thermaltake spark 7+ and the Volcano 7+,Has any one had any good or bad experience with those 2 ??

for about 10-15 bucks more you can get a zalman 7700cu with as5...that is saying that it can fit in your case :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom