building a computer and any one got sugestions

Status
Not open for further replies.
u know thos lights that make the computer look cooler thos one's that attach on the sides and light up Blue. its thos light i want and stuff and one of thos multi color lights

Attach on the sides????////v

Please go with AMD for gaming, I mean their 150 dollar processors (athlon 64 300+) kill the intel ones that are top of the line in the HL2 benchmarks.

And by the way, right now for 5k is way too much for a computer, you should look into spending around 2000

If you do, get fx55, one or two gigs ram top of the line, some SCSI Harddrives that go fast, and I would get some of the 6800ultras in SLI.

And watercooling.

If u really have that much money, look into spending half of it on a really nice widecreen display settup. Or maybe a really good projection setup? And then a sound system. After that, you'll sitll get top of the line computer components.

The above is a good idea

I would also recomend putting aside 20$ for the forums, to keep them running, because we give you good advice.

6800 U's arent even out in pci -e yet are they??

5k on a cmputer... hmm duno, u could build like the best comp around for like 3... =/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom