New Guy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Psycluded

Solid State Member
*crazy eye*

Yarr. I'm new. And I'm a guy.

Other than that, I'm a little crazy, sorta opinionated, and very, very bored at work. Forums good. Forums make the day go by quicker.

I'm currently serving a 6 year sentence in the US Air Force in Alabama, as a Programmer, which is sort of a misnomer. What I really am is a babysitter of computers and a writer of the occasional Java program for the site I'm supposedly maintaining, even though the contractors do all the work.

I hate my job.

I'm single, a smoker and an ABA level 3 Pool player. After work hours one can usually either find me playing a game on my 'puter or in a cloud of smoke with my pool cue and a tall Cap'n and Coke in the nearest pool hall with an open table. I meet girls from time to time, but most bore me. Those that don't are usually a little too exciting, if you know what I mean.

Life blows, but there's nothing anyone can do about it, and no matter what I do, the sun rises every morning, so why not just go with the flow, neh?

:) hello everyone, i am iory from new york, i am a electronic engeneering student and a computer techy. i specialize in hardware and windows troublechooting. i just found the comunity while surfing in the web, i kiked it right away adn become a member. i would like to know alittle bi more every time whit you guys

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom