Please help, my monitor!

Status
Not open for further replies.

comrad

In Runtime
Well here is my problem my monitor broke. What happened is there was an air soft gun on my table and my brother comes up and reaches for it and i try to stop him and he pulls the trigger and a plastic yellow bullit flies right into my Philips LCD Screen and creates this big as mess on the screen and it cracks(its not glass its a flat panel) the inside cracks and there is a plastic like protection in the front but stil and does anyone know of what part i need to replace, or do u think that the 3 year warranty i purchased will cover it.thanx plaese help, PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAZ

Didn't it like bleed gel-like stuff? I thought that was what was inside of LCDs because of when you touch the screen.

There nothing you can do. If the LCD is cracked it's cracked, you can't do another past replacing the monitor itself.

I would make my brother pay for the damn thing if that's an option.

Damn that sucks. They will definatly not RMA it because it isn't the products fault. Make him pay for it.

No, my older brother is cool. And i dont care i just dont want my dad to find out, because he bought me the monitor. Well i can use other monitors because i have like 3 more in my garage but they are not flat panel. And yes the gel like stuff came out but there is a little thin rubbery coating ver the monitor and the gun didnt go through it, it expanded it and hit the screen inside.

Well, do u guys think that i can replace the broken part or have someone repair it, like change the broken part.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom