Laptops

Status
Not open for further replies.
if thats the Slim Toshiba Laptop that youre refering to,..then i think its a pretty good deal...but it depends on its present physical and computing condition

Trying looking up Compaq Presario 906US..
I got it last December (December 22nd to be exact) so I know the price is under $1000.

It has:
1.33GHZ Athlon XP
20 Gig hd
256mb ram
16MB video ram (shared, you can up to 64)
S-Video
CD Burner (24x) and a DVD Burner (24x) combo drive
Windows XP Home, but I installed Windows XP Pro :)

I would recommend that. Try looking up on the internet...
It don't have much ram, but oh well :p

I put it up to 64MB ram, and play America's Army (www.americasarmy.com/gallery look at screenshots) and I played that game ON My moniter, WITH a mouse and keyboard, and got the lowest (outside) of 8 FPS, with all settings on HIGH QUALITY. I also ran battlefield with no lag whats so ever.

It's a great computer, I like compaq and I have two of their computers now. My older one is still running awsome.

It's REALLY great for travelling!! :)

Go look into, I bought it at Circuit City for 1,299 but with a 200 dollar rebate so I payed $1,000 and I KNOW the price is lower now.

Good luck on your search!

i want a labtop myself but when you think of teh price you can get almost 2xthe stuff like 512 instead of 256 and double everything for like half the price and have a great pc instead of a laptop that is the conclusion i came to when i was looking at laptops

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom