Any suggestions for this need?

Did a factory reset not help?

Wife's Transformer's battery is dead so I can't test out Twitch right now - gotta charge it.

I am not sure what's going on, but Crunchyroll worked, then I went back immediately to Twitch and it appears to be working as well, so final test is the other anime APP..... which I will try up here in a few minutes to ensure twitch is stable....

I did.. nothing. Is there some oddity with Android 4.4.2 ?

None that I know of... Never had issues on a Galaxy Mega which I assume is far lower specced than your tablet. That's why I asked if you could test another App that streams to you in 720 or 1080p... So we know it's not the device, but very possibly the app it self...

Curiously, did you check how much of the systems resources are in use before and now?

well it could be the apps (both the anime and twitch)

I tried crunchy and the ads just about made me rage but it seemed "normal play" vs the problems I have.

I then messed with... every setting I could and maybe sorta got Twitch to work. (A long watch is needed, will test tomorrow.) However the Anime App is still doing it's crazy thing.

I am going to go ahead and return it and look at windows tablets... at least then I can understand when things don't work right. Thanks for support though guys.

Back
Top Bottom