Cooling Advice

Actually no, people are mislead by the belief that that's all it does. When they do buy them they realize exactly how great they are for your system in general, like Drogos above, and recommend them more.

This is turning from advice to an argument. I'll get the HDD, and buy an SSD later. Either way, even if I did get the SSD straight of the bat, I would've bought a HDD later for data storage. So really, I'm just doing my old plan in reverse. It's ON the list ok? I just don't have a spare couple of hundred bucks lying around for a drive that really, isn't a requirement. Just something that people like to have.

Totally man. Its ur rig u dont need to get a ssd now. But do try one at some point. Buy it by itself wen u do u can always return it if u dont like.

This is turning from advice to an argument. I'll get the HDD, and buy an SSD later. Either way, even if I did get the SSD straight of the bat, I would've bought a HDD later for data storage. So really, I'm just doing my old plan in reverse. It's ON the list ok? I just don't have a spare couple of hundred bucks lying around for a drive that really, isn't a requirement. Just something that people like to have.
Well with logic like that, data storage isn't a requirement making a large HDD moot, could sub it for an SSD instead :p

PP for christ sake mate, a 500 GB HDD costs me 67 bucks, a 250 GB SSD costs me almost double that, at 149 dollars. I just don't have that sorta money at the moment. :(

Alrighty the build is done! I'm getting 300 fps in Feed the Beast modpack The Dark Trilogy, and I'm getting 120 fps in Battlefield 3. So all in all, one very satisfied customer :D Also, the windows 8.1 embedded industry pro with update is working like a charm. No issues there whatsoever.

Back
Top Bottom