need some (well actually a lot of) help plzzzzzzz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thomasâ„¢;1913032 said:
I would recommend Newegg and you can find step by step guides on youtube. What size screen do you want and what games do you want to play?

just a single screen i dunno about 20 inch (btw the budget has to include everything mouse keyboard monitor etc) i want to play the latest and most demanding games.

That is no problem you should come out well under budget. Give me time to put something together. Do you prefer Amd or Intel, don't care? And for grafix Nvidia would be best considering Amd's recent drivers unless you prefer otherwise.

^He's in Australia dude, Newegg is for the US. I'm about to head home from work, but I'll have a look around when I get home for good stores near you.

Thomasâ„¢;1913034 said:
That is no problem you should come out well under budget. Give me time to put something together. Do you prefer Amd or Intel, don't care? And for grafix Nvidia would be best considering Amd's recent drivers unless you prefer otherwise.

what ever you think is best for an all out gaming experience, i'd very much appreciate you putting up some hardware specs you think would be good for my computer and like S0ULphIRE said im an Aussie so any thing you can buy online at your american stores ( newegg tigerdirect etc) you'd have to factor in shipping to Australia. also i forgot to mention that i want to get online wirelessly (i have a wireless modem) and i have no idea what u need for that but could you factor that in too. also i don't care about amd or nvidia i just want a great gaming computer. Thanks again for all your help.

what online stores can you order from there? Does newegg even ship there? Sorry I didn't see where you lived, I would put something detailed together for you if I knew what sites sell there. But since you want a 20" screen and to be able to play everything very well you should be looking along the lines of an i7 2600k and a gtx580 for cpu and gfx. Link me to some stores and I will sort you out a nice build.

what online stores can you order from there? Does newegg even ship there? Sorry I didn't see where you lived, I would put something detailed together for you if I knew what sites sell there. But since you want a 20" screen and to be able to play everything very well you should be looking along the lines of an i7 2600k and a gtx580 for cpu and gfx. Link me to some stores and I will sort you out a nice build.

Online Computer Store - Computer Deals - Discount Computers
Computer Parts | Computer Hardware | Computer Store | Computer Shop | Online Computer Store
Cheap Computer Shop - Online Computer Sales Store - Buy Computer Hardware
Australia Computer Hardware & Software Online Store | ddcomputer
Computer Hardware & Software Australia | Techbuy Australia

Does this link work?

</title> <meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=iso-8859-1"> <META NAME="description" CONTENT="D&D Computer Technology is one of Australia's premier online computer hardware, server, peripheral, digital camera, printer, scanner,

Should be a full cart with everything you would need except a case. I believe the case is something you should chose as it is what you will be looking at every day:) Any full or mid ATX case will work, you should pick out one you like. I came out 1000 under your budget before case and shipping.

Does this link work?

</title> <meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=iso-8859-1"> <META NAME="description" CONTENT="D&D Computer Technology is one of Australia's premier online computer hardware, server, peripheral, digital camera, printer, scanner,

only had one item in the cart PCE-N13 WLAN PCI-Express 11n Wireless Adapter Windows 7 Support, PCI-Ex1, with Low Profile Bracket

Should be a full cart with everything you would need except a case. I believe the case is something you should chose as it is what you will be looking at every day:) Any full or mid ATX case will work, you should pick out one you like. I came out 1000 under your budget before case and shipping.

only had one item in the cart PCE-N13 WLAN PCI-Express 11n Wireless Adapter Windows 7 Support, PCI-Ex1, with Low Profile Bracket

2a0m7up.png

There you go:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom