Helppp....... [mobo problems]

Status
Not open for further replies.

A_Zip1

In Runtime
Hey im kinda a n3wb when it comes to mobos, well i have this old like PII 233mhz i wanna hook up [just for like msn and word processing] but when i hooked it up it said "Insert system disk" or sumthen like "insert boot disk" one of those to so im just wondering if i hooked the cd rom and the HD up rite because they dont register when i boot up, my motherboard is 'Aopen AX6L' and ive found allot of user manuals but none with like a step by step[with pictures] installation guide if any of you could help me it would be greatly apreciated.

umm well not that that has anything to do wit it but its win98 im trying to run on it.

ya its being detected and the jumper setting are wrong but it sais sumthen like insert system disk and ive tryed putting diff HD in 2 and same prob i even put a new floppy in maybe thinking that it was detecting a Non system disk and that why but no luck. any help guys?

ya well sorry for not saying anything about it in awhile ive bin kinda busy... but i got back to it today and i got a win98 boot disk and i made it so it boots A: first in my bios but still no luck.. still sais 'insert system disk' even when i have the win98 boot disk in thier... :S its bin confusing... anyhelp?

Ohh sh*t this whole thing was just a big bad BLONDE moment.. haha.. i fergot i had a win98 'for computers without windows' CD lying around collecting dust and what do u know... it basically is a boot disk... so sorry for all the confusing... PROBLEM SOLVED :D... hah

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom