I think it's over heating¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿?

Status
Not open for further replies.
this is where u wiegh performance....driver issues....performance....driver issues....hmmm but what do i know i'm new here

Well I'd say you're pretty astute even if you're new....I'd rather have guaranteed performance over driver issues and saying 'just wait a couple months till they straighten out the drivers then I'll beat you!' bs....

I took off the side of the case and now it last longer before it freezes. So that would mean it's over Heating right? I have 4 fans in my case.

How do i get the tempature of my cpu/Video Card or what ever i need the tempature of.

Can anyone help it is still freezing! I downloaded and currently using catalyst 4.4 and i have the side off the case. It dosn't freeze if its idle but if i use a game after 10 minutes it freezes.

AMD Athalon 3200+
ATI Radeon 9600 xt
512 mb of ram i dont remember what kind but its good
80 Gb HD
I have 3 fans plus a heat sink and 1 on power supply (i said something diffrent before sorry)

Hey, I'm new here, but I read joebx902004's - just a question but did you build it yourself? If so, how many of the fans are facing in, and how many are facing out? If you have more facing in, change some so you have more facing out. Having more facing in can add air pressure to the inside of your case and result in higher temps. Also, what is the room temp where your computer is located? AMD's generally run at higher temps due to the fact they do more per clock cycle... you may want to consider an air conditioner if you live in warm climates, or turn down the heat if you have it cranked up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom