New to building, First.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gladius Maxx

Beta member
Hey everyone. I've got $500 so far for my first build. My budget is going to be $700 - $900, which I'll have in a couple months. I just want to get together a list of parts that I will be shooting for.

This Pc will be for gaming mostly, I'm a console player first and foremost so all the Multi-plat games will be for consoles. The games that I was looking to play on this pc would be Starcraft 2, and eventually The old republic. I know specs haven't been released for the latter but it can't be too graphically straining since it's a MMORPG.

Other notes: I do need an OS, which is $100, and a monitor which will be another $120+ but I'm Ok, with shelling out some extra dough for those if necessary. If I forgot any details just let me know. Thanks again.

post back when you're ready to purchase parts. i hope this doesn't come across as mean or anything, but there's no point in picking parts and making a list now if you're going to be buying them in a couple months, a lot can change in those few months like new parts, price drops, etc.

Yeah, as Muffin Man said. Any parts we pick now might be a terrible idea in a couple months (or even weeks). The computing world moves fast.

Ha, it's all good guys. Thanks for the help though. I like to get ahead of myself sometimes, but I'll post back when I get the cash.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom