System Pics

Status
Not open for further replies.
gee, sure must be nice to have all those toys, rollincatera, I feel lucky to have my recently purchased 18 year old ninja 250 (certainly better than the bus i took to work everyday.), pieced together PC and have not only 2 packs of bolgna in the fridge (went shopping today lol) but hotdogs and cheap soda pop too.

jaksback said:
gee, sure must be nice to have all those toys, rollincatera, I feel lucky to have my recently purchased 18 year old ninja 250 (certainly better than the bus i took to work everyday.), pieced together PC and have not only 2 packs of bolgna in the fridge (went shopping today lol) but hotdogs and cheap soda pop too.

I have about 13 Baquet Frozen dinners int eh freezer and a bunch of ramen noodles everythign else my wife bought and I leave alone till she does this magic thing she likes to call cooking with the stove and pots and pans and what not! Im amazed ever time it happens I vow to figure out the secrets of cooking one day!

eh well i have to work to get toys. they dont get placed in my lap.

i dont have much more than those toys there. i have a house and a wife...

my toys compensate for my mistake listed above.

must be one heck of a job, better then the one i have......i shouldn't b!t@h, i really am thankful for all that i do have, wasn't too long ago i didn't have a pot to piss in let alone the window to throw it out of.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom