Won't boot up

Status
Not open for further replies.

nothingasis

In Runtime
I have a G41-m motherboard and when I turn on the computer it beeps six times and then restarts and continues again and again... tried taking out the cmos for a couple minutes but that didn't fix it. Don't know what else to do

Also if you get it to jump start, try to atleast buy a spare stick of ram.
Something tells me that memory is getting ready to give way.
Do me a favor when you log back in to windows xp, vista or 7 look at the error logs that windows might generate and post it back here so that we can really whats happening.

It's a couple month old computer so I'm not sure if that's the case. However re-seating the RAM didn't work which I thought at first it was the Keyboard controller Gate A20 error because of the six beeps. So I'm thinking of replacing the motherboard...

-EDIT

Okay, so I stand corrected... re-seating the RAM actually did work it's just that I was idiotic enough to re-seat both sticks of ram instead of one at a time.

@MikeFuryXP just checked the logs and I can't seem to find anything related to the issues with the post beeps... sorry

Well atleast your computer came back on and theres nothing to wrong with your pc.
If you have any more problems come back here again soon.

Got my own computer problem that I have fix before I go to sleep beforre 3:30am this morning.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom