1000 dollar gaming build

Status
Not open for further replies.

Greenbow

Beta member
Title says it all. im looking to get a computer sometime this fall and want to know if some of you can post some really good builds for me that can run new games on high settings

i need full builds - monitor, cooling, all that included :p everything but mouse and keyboard

$1000 is the budget, so if you can be within reason of that or even lower thatd be nice :]

i'm looking forward to seeing some :D

What sort of monitor are you after? Something basic like a 20" (1680x1050) or something bigger like a 24" 1920x1080?

Also would you be fine with using the Windows 7 release candidate? It's free until it expires next march.

FFall is too far in the future too many release dates before then come back to us later to the date and we will help you.

engadget.com should tide you over until then.

What sort of monitor are you after? Something basic like a 20" (1680x1050) or something bigger like a 24" 1920x1080?

Also would you be fine with using the Windows 7 release candidate? It's free until it expires next march.

I thought RC expires next June? Either way it's a good idea.

And yeah, prices will drop on current hardware, and new hardware will be out by this fall. If you want to build soon we can help, otherwise it's somewhat pointless right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom