am i the only one with issues now?

Status
Not open for further replies.

tastegw

Inspired by Art
ever since the new style the other day, my load times for this site are just getting worse and worse. and its for this site only, everywhere else works fast, like instant fast like it should.

i had to open 4 tabs and have them all go to techist.com, just so one would even load within 2 minutes.

if anyone has any idea why this is happening only with this site, please email me, it is now too frustrating to even click any posts.

it took me 10 minutes just to get here, "new thread"

here is my internet speed

this should be fast enough to open any site just about in a matter of 1 sec or less.
not 2 minutes.

i mean, even the smileys to the right cant even load up correctly for me here.

That bites, mate. I have no issues with it myself, though. Is it with all browsers, or just one? If you can, check with someone else in your immediate vicinity using the same ISP and see if it is just at your computer.

HAve you tried clearing all your cookies, private data and all that? Have you tried every browser and not just Firefox?

i tried at my work place 20 miles away on a really old computer that doesnt get updated.

it ran better. but still a lil slow.

it working almost good right now for me, but still not up to speed like it should be.

ill check cookies and get rid of them in a bit. in a auction draft right now.

edit: well for the time being its running the way it should. ill keep you updated.
10pm pac time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom