120mm Fan Upgrade.

Status
Not open for further replies.
True, but the fan life makes up for that...at least against the Coolermaster.

50,000hrs vs. 150,000hrs

...add to that shipping time/cost, install hassle, and I'd say it was the better deal.

You realize 150,000 hours is more than 17 years... right?

You know what came out 17 years ago? The Pentium Microprocessor.

Technology moves fast enough that you wouldn't keep those fans more than 5 years...

You realize 150,000 hours is more than 17 years... right?

You know what came out 17 years ago? The Pentium Microprocessor.

Technology moves fast enough that you wouldn't keep those fans more than 5 years...

You're absolutely correct . . .

If nothing more, it's for peace of mind.

I just haven't had great experience with Coolermaster. My 120mm fan does well. But I've had a couple of their CPU coolers/fans crap out on me.

...and again, there are other alternatives to the S-Flex. I just happen to favor it since it is quiet and it pushes a good amount of air.

ya_rly.jpg

haha lol

And i would wait untill you have a build in front of you before you start picking at small details like fans.

Would you now? Alrighty then, note to self, if this was Ricans build he would not worry. Great.
(PS: Did it ever occur to you i could just be curious as to what you all think and realize that even the major choices i have now about hardware probably wont apply in a few weeks time?)

Back to me, i agree with Aspire, the Yate loons that run at exactly the same CFM put out 33 dba....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom