Complete system upgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, to OC you do, and the stock cooler is a real pain to put on. that case is awesome.

what you mean the stock cooler is a pain to put on? you referring to the CPU cooler I'd need? :S

would I need one if I didn't OC?

The stock cooler would be fine if you don't overclock. When you install the cooler I recommend using a screwdriver to push down the white inner pins before pushing the black caps/outer pins down on top of them (this will make more sense when you see the cooler)

The Antec 300 is cheaper and in my opinion better than the Centurion 5.

Newegg.com - Antec Three Hundred Black Steel ATX Mid Tower Computer Case - Computer Cases

Also stick with the EP45-DS3L, there is absolutely no reason for you to get the UD3P.

^^ The e5200 has a 12.5x multiplier which means it will only take a 320mhz fsb, which a p43 is easily capable of running, to hit 4ghz. Besides he hasn't said he is going to overclock anyways.

The reason I said there is no reason to get the UD3p is because it's a extra $55 (before mir) that isn't worth it unless he needs crossfire or plans on overcloking a cpu with a lower multiplier. Anyways the Biostar Tp45HP is cheaper than the UD3P, overclocks better, and also supports crossfire so it is a better option if he is going to spend more on a motherboard.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom