Cdn online shop...

Status
Not open for further replies.
They are ok with the pricing but if you have to rma something you're in for one heck of a time.

Some times it takes days for them to even reply to a email then they give you the run around hoping that you will just say screw it and give up.

Seen this a couple times with buddys.

They are ok with the pricing but if you have to rma something you're in for one heck of a time.

Some times it takes days for them to even reply to a email then they give you the run around hoping that you will just say screw it and give up.

Seen this a couple times with buddys.

If they even get back to you...on MULTIPLE occasions I've sent them emails and have never gotten a reply, I refuse to buy from them now.

IMO ncix is the best, price match is approved 99% of the time and customer service is very good.

- tigerdirect is overpriced.
- Canadacomputers Canada Computers - Your Neighbourhood Computer Store and Service Centre - PC Systems and Hardware Components, Notebooks, Electronics, and more. is ok but their customer care is weak, although eventually they will get to you.
- newegg does now supply canada: Newegg.ca - Computer Parts, PC Components, Laptop Computers, Digital Cameras and more!

I haven't yet bought anything from them but their rep is good from the states.

What I usually do: go to Compare prices - Canada - Price Comparison - Comparison Shopping, enter the items you're looking to buy, find the lowest prices and then buy at NCIX.com with the price match. Just note that newegg.ca isn't yet included in that price comparisons...but their prices aren't anything special...just average.

If you aren't too picky about the exact components you want NCIX has weekly sales on Wednesday nights and sometimes they are really good, keep your eyes open if you aren't in a hurry for your components.

Only exception might be the case, shipping is usually big for a case so I usually go locally to get one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom