HELP! First time building a PC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just for future reference. We will be glad to help but post up the information here. We do not allow for advertisements of your personal sites in our posts as per our rules.

4) No Spamming
Spamming is a broad term. Spamming includes unauthorized advertising, unproductive and useless posting, post-padding, empty posts, referral and associate links, pyramid schemes, etc.

Constanly linking to your site is both of the things i have bold texted because you are trying to get people to visit your blog and get it known. Please put up the information here. Any future references will be considered spam and punishment will be handed out.

Thank you for your cooperation and understanding.

Since your from Auz you can't use Newegg as it's American.

Try this site: staticICE :: Australia's comprehensive computer hardware and gadget price comparison search engine

If you put the parts in it will rank (from low to high) the cheapest you can buy in Australia, and you can also filter to only show places in Bris.

Other than that if you can find a place that you like, link their website here and I'll tell you if they have decent prices.

Thanks, that site looks nice but I have actually found some very cheap computer stores around brisbane: MSY, The Computer Group and PCShopper.

One more thing.. that cooler you suggested (XIGMATEK HDT-S1283 120mm Rifle CPU Cooler ) i cannot get because it's not available. Could someone possibly suggest a different CPU cooler for a 775 slot (a want a top of the range cooler btw)

Good luck.

You should tell the people at MSY that they would receive a lot more customers if there website didn't look like it was made by a retard, my friend walked in and thought the site was a scam.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom