Buying a Vista Laptop

Status
Not open for further replies.
This thread scared me since i just bought a laptop and i might dual boot with xp. But i am giving Vista a try first. Lucky Lenovo still has all the xp drivers for this ideapad.

Thank you for all the responses. I will deff give Vista a shot like everyone said, and I plan on checking out the stores today to see if I can get a copy of WinXP Pro. I was just doing some browsing and found a HP Laptop on Best Buy's site.. HP - Pavilion Laptop with AMD Turion™ X2 Dual-Core Mobile Processor TL-60. I checked out the HP Website for Support and Drivers and they do still indeed have XP Drivers for it. Im wondering if these drivers will disappear by the time Christmas comes around or will they stay on there for awhile? I only seen a couple of drivers on there for Network and a security update. How come there is no Audio or Video adapters on there or do those just automatically install when I install XP Pro? The drivers are located here: Software & Driver downloads HP Pavilion dv6915nr Notebook PC

Let me know if those will still be around by the time Christmas swings by or do you think I should save them for reference?
HP Pavilion dv6915nr Notebook PC

Thank You!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom