Summer Water Cooling project.

Status
Not open for further replies.
He left his battery in for years. lol, mine was in for less then 10 mintues. + Aspire told me about some guy who used a battery as his t plug and he said his system was alright.

It's gone btw, my t-line is blocked by a copper danger den plug or watever. All I know is that it should be fine.

LOL ya, I'm gonna plug my tubes up with batteries and leave my radiator tottally out of the loop! LOL

DSC02508.jpg

btw, I can't wait to see your rig up and running.... ughh, I won't lie, you have all the hardware I was dreaming about a few months ago :p. DFI x38/x48 mobo, 4870 xfire, my q6600, and to boot, have it all water cooled. Oh, and a 24" monitor...... I think I may get one in september.

Sorry i was at work when i made the comment. I couldnt see the pictures all i saw was that you said you had AA's in as plugs. Stupid websense blocks basically any website that is labeled as a "storage" site. And ya i have all my parts, assuming my motherboard comes in tommorow, but its scheduled to show up, so i should have the rig finalized this weekend :)

Btw, not feeling the black hose, looks too automotive.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom