faster HD

Status
Not open for further replies.
uHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...what are you an english teacher...get out my life cuhz

No I'm not an English teacher, I'm just saying I (and I think many other people on here) would be happier and more willing to help you if you don't use 30 h's when you say 'uhh'.

'cuhz' is another example of why I think you're immature and annoying. Its just a good idea IMO (and many others) to be more proper when addressing others that you don't know, especially when asking for help on forums.

No I'm not an English teacher, I'm just saying I (and I think many other people on here) would be happier and more willing to help you if you don't use 30 h's when you say 'uhh'.

'cuhz' is another example of why I think you're immature and annoying. Its just a good idea IMO (and many others) to be more proper when addressing others that you don't know, especially when asking for help on forums.
good call man he wants our help and his talkin to us like that, not very smart at all.

you guys are really serious? lol funny, whatever u say MASTER!

fyi how did u help me? you criticize me :( and pleASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE dont judge me ferarri. on the other side kobe24 stop bending over.

but thanks to those who helped me. at least they helped not like ferarri and kobe over here lickin each other ballz sack

for me is just a waste of posts and spam

300 and 150? external transfer speed sata 3.0(300mb) and sata 1.5(150mb)
you don't need to worry about that, as normal usage won't even come close to 150mb (sata 1.5) some say its just marketing gimmick :p
but doesn't hurt to know you have the speed :laughing:

so what makes one drive faster than another?
internal speed... or the rpm that it spins at...
not going to get into that for now...

my suggestion for around your price range
250GB $60 shipped
Seagate Barracuda 7200.10 ST3250310AS 250GB 7200 RPM 8MB Cache SATA 3.0Gb/s Hard Drive
Western Digital Caviar SE WD2500AAJS 250GB 7200 RPM 8MB Cache SATA 3.0Gb/s Hard Drive WD flavor

faster $5 more
Seagate Barracuda 7200.10 ST3250410AS 250GB 7200 RPM 16MB Cache SATA 3.0Gb/s Hard Drive
Western Digital Caviar SE16 WD2500AAKS 250GB 7200 RPM 16MB Cache SATA 3.0Gb/s Hard Drive WD flavor

120GB more for only $5 more
Seagate Barracuda 7200.11 ST3320613AS 320GB 7200 RPM 16MB Cache SATA 3.0Gb/s Hard Drive
Western Digital Caviar SE16 WD3200AAKS 320GB 7200 RPM 16MB Cache SATA 3.0Gb/s Hard Drive WD Flavor

azzy get one of these

do some calculation. Ratio.

Total Space (GB) / Price ($) = GB per $1

you guys are really serious? lol funny, whatever u say MASTER!

fyi how did u help me? you criticize me :( and pleASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE dont judge me ferarri. on the other side kobe24 stop bending over.

but thanks to those who helped me. at least they helped not like ferarri and kobe over here lickin each other ballz sack

oh now I really don't want to help you. Now you're just being plain rude and obscene. Not cool at all man. We're a serious group of people at these forums who respect people who need help and ask in a decent way. Yes we all get in our arguments and stuff, this isn't some snobby rich people forum. I'm just saying its nice when people sound a little more mature and respectful in the forums. Grow up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom