Calling all gamers! MMORPG??? Yours?

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you want to check out some Free MMO private servers before playing the real thing heres a site i use

XtremeTop100.com - Gaming top 100 list

I have played

WoW - Free and Retail

Gunbound - Fun little worms type game, just play the real one if your interested, www.gunbound.softnyx.net/

Knight online - Good game that i got into, ruined by hackers.

Maplestory - Extremely fun game but gets hard to level + lots of hackers, play the real one if your interested, www.maplestory.nexon.net/

Mu Online - I played this for 5 years on and off (different servers) the retail version is really bad imo because they make you pay past level 60 and the leveling is ****. Private servers are really fun and have cool events, i would try it out if i was you.

Ragnarok - Good game that got stupid because they made you pay on retail, private servers are ok but the one i played on had only 4 people on it xD.

Redmoon - Haven't played it but it's my name so it must be good xD, and i made my name up and didn't copy of this, in fact i was shocked when i saw it.

Rose Online - Pretty good game not much to say

Runescape - LoL so stupid i wasted like 6 months playing this when i was 12. LoL

Silkroad - Meh ok better than runescape at least :) also has a monster that is a cat so its pretty funny :D.

If you read my first post, which you probably didn't you would notice that I already listed some of the games you talked about. Just makes longer posts for no real reason.

I played Runescape for about 5 years... and Runescape classic for one year.. my parents were arguing and stuff... and a divorce issue... soooo... I just relied on an online game, lol... sad I know... But anyway... when Runescape was new.. it was like an adventure.. there was a chance of you dieing and losing everything all the time...the wilderness was a place to be feared as players rush to kill you.... now there is no wilderness at all and you cant let your buddy borrow your armor because you have to trade within 3k of the amount being traded by the other person... I might still be playing Runescape if it wasn't for those updates... and the stupid millions of Random events you get... Anyway... I didn't know just how bad the graphics on Runescape actually are... I believe in the beginning it was a very good MMORPG.... now it just totally blows because it has lost what made it special in the first place.

I think that Ultima Online or whatever it is looks.... terrible.... or worse than terrible, lol... Graphics are like Atari pong or something... sheesh...

So far I am waiting on AoC to come out... Nothing else seems to come close to it in what I am looking for.. Good graphics... good overall setting and character selection.... but the major problem would be the PVP/Combat controls.... that's the game killer in my opinion... if it doesn't have good controls and it isn't easy to operate I end up dumping it in the long run..

I have always loved history... next to English it has been my highest school grade my whole life... I LOVE Roman history and Greek gods... the Iliad and the Odyssey by Homer... and 1,000 Arabian Nights.. as you can imagine I believe that "Troy" and "Gladiator" are the best movies I have ever seen.. especially "Gladiator".... Freaking awesome...

I think that AoC might draw me into it because of the way it looks... like I am playing into history.

As far as Dungeons and Dragons goes... What do I look like? Morhogan the all powerful wizard of the elves??? (-.-)

Thus ends my Autobiography, lol

If you read my first post, which you probably didn't you would notice that I already listed some of the games you talked about. Just makes longer posts for no real reason.

Yes i did read the first post and i posted opinions on some games i have played on them sites, there is no need to be rude.

Also how can you say Ultima online has bad graphics when you played runescape, probably the worst graphic game since asteroids.

Other than my rant if you like mythology then i would suggest trying out Titan Quest.

Titan Quest - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

As far as Dungeons and Dragons goes... What do I look like? Morhogan the all powerful wizard of the elves??? (-.-)

Elves blow... hard. But they dance so pretty out on the end of a spear... Sorry, old AD&D reflexes die hard.

Yes i did read the first post and i posted opinions on some games i have played on them sites, there is no need to be rude.

I am not trying to be rude dude.. sorry you took it that way.. I'll try harder to see things from other people's perspective next time... :)

I am at school and rushing around trying to get things done, lol... :(

Will check on Titan Quest

I played RS off and on for years. LOL
I'd play for several months, then get bored, then come back again later. It was a fun game while it lasted. Like someone else mentioned, the updates suck for the most part.
It was cool though, seeing as I was/am a mod on Runescape. :D

I really liked Silkroad Online. SRO went through some serious bot problems, but I think they're starting to crack down on bot users. It's f2p so you should check it out. I'll start playing again after I build my new PC...

Trotter... lol, you'd bet along great with my group... dwarves and humans mostly lol. the few pretty-boy elves and of course all the women play elves *didn't really figure you for an AD&D fan*... and chris... you should check out KR... they did away with the 3d Client. KR has some really good graphical upgrades and did away with the tile architecture

Used to be, Cyber, used to be. I left that behind a long time ago. I was playing when ADVANCED D&D came out with the hardbacks, and was playing when the second edition came out, and quit just after the third edition hit (never bought the third edition). I still have most of the various tables committed to memory.

I was THE DungeonMaster for my area as far as people were concerned. Which was fine with me, of course. Nothing like playing god. We ran heavy on humans with some dwarves and halflings. A couple of half-elves, and, yes, the women played elves.

I moved on to the HERO system and Champions (superhero RPG) for the most part, but I don't RPG anymore.

SirCyber i will give that look some time, quite a good look some time it's the only fantasy (outside of the diskworld), Trotter you should get back into it I am planning on trying to set up a few online games of varying flavors.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom