Vista home can not fax

Status
Not open for further replies.

slimcan

Baseband Member
Vista home is ****. Can not find software to fax. I here snappy fax may work, anyone know a way to fax on vista home?

Windows Fax and Scan

Read up on the versions it is available for.

Windows Fax and Scan, available in the Business, Ultimate, and Enterprise editions of Windows Vista, makes it easy to send and receive faxes, scan documents and images, and share those items with others-right from your computer.

It is not available in Home Basic or Home Premium. Also do not bypass the swear filter. We have a Zero Tolerance policy.

so it seems Billy boy will make us buy the business version to make the program work. It is always some twist to this OS system upgrade crap.

so it seems Billy boy will make us buy the business version to make the program work. It is always some twist to this OS system upgrade crap.

Don't blame 'Billy Boy' because you didn't do your research to get a OS based around your needs. At no point did MS lie and say you could fax, the details and pros and cons of each OS is easy to find on their website.

This program has a free trial, I found it on a google search it's designed for vista..
RKS Fax - Fax Software for Windows

Just a little side note before you bash 'Billy Boy' more... He barely does anything with MS anymore, it's ran by other people. He basically sits back and collects the money he's earned and attends an event every so often.

Wow someone else who defends Microsoft and their products. I am shocked. I am not the only one anymore.

Wow someone else who defends Microsoft and their products. I am shocked. I am not the only one anymore.
Nope. I love MS products. It's kinda ironic that most people who bash MS are using a windows OS. Linux isn't very user friendly and OSX has a lack of software/gaming support. Only thing I wish Windows had is garage band.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom