Custom or Not?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Merkwürdigliebe;1319090 said:
What, are you kidding? I order all my stuff from Vancouver, free shipping, 6% tax (soon to be 5% I think) and identical to US pricing, smaller items get air-shipped and delivered the next day. Buying computer parts in Canada ain't handicapped at all, there's good availability. I know several people from other forums who order something from Canada to the US, even with a stronger Canadian dollar.

The local stores here in Montreal really suck though. An 8800GTS G92 is about $450... :p

Yah, the winters here suck, we had an ice storm the put the city out for about a week and a half not too long ago - good times.

Yeah I was talking about your local shops not the online stuff, I went to one store, I can't remember the name cause it was in French, but the prices for some of the computer stuff was a little high. Haha we had an ice storm down here once it sucked, no computer makes sitting at home boring haha. It wasn't that cold up there even though it was -25 celsius, due to the fact it wasn't humid. Down here it gets around 30 fahrenheit but it makes it 2x as cold cause of the high humidity.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom