HELP! temp

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have my new cooler installed, and running. I put artic silver 5 on it. ect. I ran speedfan, and it is reading the temp at 91. What could it be? And the temp it labeled was the "internal temp," I just guessed since it was the highest that it was the CPU. Get back to me as soon as you can. Thanks.

I don't think "internal temp" is the CPU. Speedfan should say Core 1 & Core 2, and those would be the temps of the CPU. Are you sure its reading it in celcius? Because 91*F is only like 31*C.

dont just rely on speedfan even though that reading was pretty high.
try using core temp, or even check your bios since thats the most accurate.

that temp is a dud ignore it, mine shows up as 96, seriosly mate dont worry about it, only the others are coorect

ok, someone got a link to coretemp? just so I can DL it and check it out? I want to start learning to OC soon, and I want to keep an eye on my temps.
And I checked the thing again, the cpu doesnt have a reading, but the core readings are all (there is core 0 core and core 1) at about 25 to 30.

Core Temp
download the 0.95 version.
...you couldve just looked it up on goodle.

Check you bios too, bios is the most accurate.

ok thanks. And I know I could have probably found it, but I have been taking care of a friend's hang over this morning, and a few other things. Thanks anyway.

i downloaded speedfan, mine says 120 degrees... so its BS.. mines way lower than that... (like 80 something)

also if u still get crap temperatures, good wire management is always helpful, like move things out of the way

i downloaded speedfan, mine says 120 degrees... so its BS.. mines way lower than that... (like 80 something)

also if u still get crap temperatures, good wire management is always helpful, like move things out of the way

yeah, I downloaded core temp, and both cores are at about 27 to 30. all I am doing though is running firefox, trillian and itunes. Once I get my new PSU, I am going to learn to OC though. Oh and all my fans are on medium or low. not too bad?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom