Building a gaming PC for $700

Status
Not open for further replies.
expect med low settings with that card.

o. so if i upgrade my cpu to a 21XX and i get a 320mb gts, it will play in mid-high settings??
i dont know if i should go with the 21XX or just get one of the C2D like 6320 coz once i buy these, then i wont be upgrading for a while. and i am not a big gamer either,but want to play assisns creed and cod4 coz they look cool. how much performance increase will i see if i upgrade to a 21XX form a pentium 4.???

No the 7900GS is not that bad, especially when overclocked. Expect medium, creeping towards the high end.

well i use to own the bfg 7900gs oc edition and i even oc'ed it more and i could play medium settings with rainbow six las vegas, graw 2.

You might have to turn down the shadow settings quiet abit...thats what i use to do to get better performance.

There's alwaays the option of volt modding it.

well i use to own the bfg 7900gs oc edition and i even oc'ed it more and i could play medium settings with rainbow six las vegas, graw 2.

You might have to turn down the shadow settings quiet abit...thats what i use to do to get better performance.

There's alwaays the option of volt modding it.

o ok, well then, will a 320gts do the trick?? and how much performance increase will i get from a e21XX from pentium 4

well if you get the 8800gts and combine it with the e2180, your gonna be able to play on high settings...
but remember, you need to oc the **** oudda the e2180 to use its full potential.

If you havent purchased any of these...i would wait for the games to come out first, and check benchmarks.

well if you get the 8800gts and combine it with the e2180, your gonna be able to play on high settings...
but remember, you need to oc the **** oudda the e2180 to use its full potential.

If you havent purchased any of these...i would wait for the games to come out first, and check benchmarks.

ya... actually i thought the current DX10 cards would be crap in DX10 games (when they first came out)... otherwise back when i had my e4300 build i would have gotten a gts 320mb...

ya... actually i thought the current DX10 cards would be crap in DX10 games (when they first came out)... otherwise back when i had my e4300 build i would have gotten a gts 320mb...

you use to have an e4300? whyd you get rid of it...

and back then the drivers were bad...nvidia has some pretty good drivers out right now...A LOT of improvements...

you use to have an e4300? whyd you get rid of it...

and back then the drivers were bad...nvidia has some pretty good drivers out right now...A LOT of improvements...

overplayed and my parents sold it... but for a Profit :0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom