Need opinions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for replies!

I just got time to try out my computer. It seems to work perfectly fine, it's fast and all. As someone said, the intergrated VGA leeched from the RAM, and currently it's using 64MB, and I can increase it to 256 if I wanted, but I don't think I'll do that since the processor will get slower or so I heard. I am planning to get one more 1GB RAM though!

I have played a few games. StarCraft runs smoothly, aswell as Counter-Strike. I play another game, called Continuum, it can be either in Window mode, or fullscreen. In Window mode, it's smooth, but when in fullscreen, it gets a little choppy, why's that?

The CPUs temperature is at 25c (77f) at all times, playing a game or not, so I guess I got a supercoolingfan or the temperature thingy is broken and stuck at 25 degrees. Mobo temperature stays around 30-37c degrees (not sure in F). I found another temperature for "AUX" - What's that? It's around 24-37c sometimes.

But yeah, if you got any comments or wanna answer my questions then feel free to reply. Appreciated! Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom