Nvidia Chipest Network Issues

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pepsiboy700

Fully Optimized
My friend got a computer this past christmas thats made by Hp. Recently he got a massive infection from a download he did off of limewire. I told him I would let him use one of my extra legit windows cd with a working key. We wiped the drive and then put the copy I have of Windows on it. When we got into Windows we noticed the internet didnt work. Windows recognized it and there was no yellow question mark in device manager. I then remembered I had to use special drivers for my nvidia chipset for the internet to work. I quickly put cpu-z on his computer through a thumb drive and found out it uses a nvidia 410/430 chipset. I figured it would be a easy fix to just install the drivers for it and all would be well. I downloaded a small 9mb file from nvidia with 410/430 chipset drivers from a couple months ago and it didnt work. My friend then downloaded 2 more versions of the drivers and installed them over the old ones but it still doesnt work. Does anyone know how to get the internet to work and solve this problem since this is the only reason he cant use the computer?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom