sensitive pc

Status
Not open for further replies.

Norcent

Banned
When i move my pc just a little bit when its turned off and then turn it on no screen will come up and it will beep. I have to push on the memory to fix that. Somebody said to put it on a safe bag and if it works on the bag i have to buy a new pc case.

I have a raidmax ninja so i have no clue what to do.

Hi. You have to be clear and more specific when posting your problem,otherwise nobody will be able to help you. Can you repost your issue more clearly,please? Thanks.

COCOCOOKIE said:
Hi. You have to be clear and more specific when posting your problem,otherwise nobody will be able to help you. Can you repost your issue more clearly,please? Thanks.

Like COCO said you have to be more specific... But anyhow... I'm going to throw a guess...

Check to see if you mobo is properly screwed down to the case. Make sure you are using the gold lifters on the bottom of the mobo. Check the power connections to you HD and to you MOBO.

If this doesnt work, try switching you RAM to the other DIMM. Make sure you ram is secure, and once again, check all power is firmly in place, both internally and externally.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom