Smart enough to answer my questions ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

crazyjibin

Beta member
Any one smart enough to answer my quesions ??

'QUERY> HOW ARE YOU? STATUS= READY FOR INSTRUCTION', the robot of the 300/M series would greet you in this monotone. Inspired by the original George Lucas thriller Star Wars Episode One battle droid, this was 'developed' by an international software manufacturer.Does any one know what it is ?

What developed by Waes Cherry was once responsible for getting over a million computer users addicted to it, misusing their office time and getting fired by their bosses?

Waes...Wasn't he one of the folks attributed with the first speech recognition program for computers, used for writing without using the keyboard?

Re: Any one smart enough to answer my quesions ??

Ste said:
Gee, maybe you could think of a different name for different topics. :( .

Have you tried google?

Uh, it's trivia, dude. He knows the answer already. It's for you to guess.

crazyjibin said:
'QUERY> HOW ARE YOU? STATUS= READY FOR INSTRUCTION', the robot of the 300/M series would greet you in this monotone. Inspired by the original George Lucas thriller Star Wars Episode One battle droid, this was 'developed' by an international software manufacturer.Does any one know what it is ?

F-1?

Shawn, they weren't the same. Different questions (trivia?)

I've merged this thread with the Off Topic one though...might as well keep them there and together.

It means that the person who wrote this post is a star wars fan, that has a fullfilling future of fake lightsabers and star wars conventions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom