Kazaa for Linux

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tyler1989

Fully Optimized
Kazaa's beta version which is a command line is now complete. A GUI version will soon follow if you like to put bets on things. I fear that the evil of Kazaa may bring spyware to Linux. Kazaa is one such software that no Linux user would ever want to be made availible to them.

i don't see why anybody would want to make spyware for linux. desktop users using linux is like 1%, if not less. wouldn't make much sense...

True but think about it it's Kazaa the #1 source of evil when it comes to my opinion for spreading GAIN Network GATOR and Gator Wallet Bulldog and many others. Kazaa will likely have spyware when you install the Linux version of kazaa when released. They are evil how dare they infect linux!

I think that the same kind of people that know Linux is awsome, are the same kind of people that know Kazza is crap!

Can you be clearer because I misunderstood you. I am crap? For knowing the dangers of Kazaa. Should one blind themselves to just Linux or should they open their eyes to the world of Linux, UNIX, Mac, and Windows? Kazaa as far as I know is a major threat for Windows Users because they claim to have no spyware but are loaded with it when you install it. I've seen many of my friends computers and computers that were given to me for repair fall victim to the spyware Kazaa brought on them. Kazaa's developer already brought spyware to Linux I bet. He also made a internet telephone called Skype and just because he made Kazaa I'm willing to be it's loaded with spyware Skype has a Linux Mac and windows version.

All are retarded but that is not the point Kazaa will bring massive spyware to linux platforms.

Thats good reasoning. Hey as long as we can deleat it it doesn't matter if our pure linux is corrupted with spyware. I mean spyware isn't bad we can just deleat it.

First of all Linux has more of the desktop market than Mac does...so...I don't know where that 1 % comment comes from. Two: use Limewire and Bittorrent.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom