Zune

Teny

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
they dont make Zune 30GB and not sold in store anymore right?

istockphoto_3769272_correct.jpg

damn...
do you guys think i should get an 4GB with a casing and maybe a screen protector? (And saving some money)
or get an 8GB with no case nor screen protector?
Or invest in a different MP3 player?

Kind of hard to find one in my budget, and i dont want to spend much on a MP3 player, since its a MP3 player, i got my PSP for games and movies.
So far, its either an Zune 4/8
or an Samsung S3 (tried it out today, and it was alright)

Or does Microsoft plan to release an third generation Zune?

So far i plan to spend $100, but i will spend $150 if its worth it.
I have about 15GB of music.
But while listening wise, its varies, sometimes its about 1-2GB for the month, or its 4-6GB for the month.

mainly for music, but maybe add a photo or video clip once every couple of months.

If you want a good quality Mp3 Player at a low price,you cant go past the Creative Zen Mozaic 4gb Model.

But if you REALLY Want something Nice,Go for the Creative Zen X-Fi 8gb

I have a Zen X-fi and im simply in love with it :eek:

Now i seem like a Creative fanboy and i am for good reason,i have iPods and Sony Walkmans (Which i like too by the way) and the Zen players would have to be my favourite! On another note i would stay away from iPods,I have tried them and they are overpriced and overrated and riddled with bugs.

Before all the Microsoft naysayers fill this thread with pathetic nitpicking, the Zune is actually a really good portable media player. Music, videos, picture etc.

The player itself supports a decent amount of codecs. The UI is also brilliant, smooth and very easy to use. In my opinion the current Zunes are some of the best looking PMP's on the market today.

The Zune software is also great to use. A little heavy on the RAM side, but you can always scale the animation settings if you don't have much system RAM. Microsoft has definitely improved the software though. I must give them props for that. Also allowing owners of the 1st gen Zunes to download the same firmware as the current Zunes and not leaving them out in the cold is a very, very cool move. Unlike a certain company...which forces you to pay an extra fee. :rolleyes:

Definitely. I have a 30GB Zune, it's pretty nice.

You can still find the old Zunes, and you can usually get a really good deal. I got mine last Black Friday for $80. You should be able to find one of eBay for under $100.

i have pretty bad experience buying MP3 Players online, they all seem to have some type of problem...
I could get an used one (30GB) for $80 from my friend, but it might take awhile for him to sell it to me. But its about a year old, and i think he dropped it a couple of times, and since its an HDD kind, its bad for the player.

So far i rather get a new one and be safe, my friend wont give me an warranty, and i think that Zune wont last (With me) for another year. But it would be nice to free up some space on my PSP for movies, and be able to put all my music in there.

Back
Top Bottom