Zone Alarm Pro Ad blocking feature

EricM

Daemon Poster
I recently got zone alarm pro and the ad blocking feature, although set to high, is not working. Anyone got any ideas? I used to have the trial of zone alarm pro on my other computer and the ad blocking feature would block out almost all banner ads and now it lets them all through on this computer. I tried contacting zone alarms tech support online but it was a bit screwed up and their phone support isnt toll free so I want to see if anyone can help me here first.

can you download it again without paying once I got a bad version of aim and had to redownload it

What browser are you using? Im sure that plays? But the thing is that it only stops banner and skyscraper ads.

But when you hae it set highest, it will also block image shack stuff. Its powerfull watch it. But go to custom and see what it says. Make sure its enabled in that. It doesnt seem to work for me though. But, then again, I dont care to have it high, because I dont want image shack blocked.

I am not runnign another ad blocking program, I use both IE and firefox and it doesnt work in any when its set to high. I have use trials of it on other PCs and it has blocked ads pretty well but here the pop ups that indicate that stuff have been blocked dont even come up and everytihng gets through.

Back
Top Bottom