zipzoomfly confirmations

Penguin0011

Baseband Member
i just ordered an mx518 off of zzf.com and still haven't received a confirmation emailand its now been over an hour and a half, it also doesnt say anything about it in my order status. i ordered it using firefox and am wondering if thats the reason? when i click subimit final order it just brings bme back to the home page. is that normal?

dang, still nothin. it says that they dont process orders on the weekend do u think that could have somethin to do w/ it

Yes, that's the problem. If they don't process the order on the weekend, and you odered it on the weekend, well then, you're S.O.L for the time being. Don't worry, come Monday, it'll all be taken care of. :)

lol i never order anything like that over the weekends. you'll get an email monday

well i guess they can process it over the weekend, but i don't think they ship it

I knwo that no online retailer processes anything on Sundays though...But since it's Saturday, I don't think they'll do it. But some might. I don't know. I'd just wait until Monday to make sure. If nothign happens Monday, definetly call in and get your stuff fixed. :)

Back
Top Bottom