Zip drives

kemperhills1

Solid State Member
I don't know where to post this so I thought I would ask here. Where do I need to post a question on how to use two flash drives together?

Sorry, I typed zip instead of flash, but here is my question.
I have hundreds of wps and doc files that I use. I have, in the past, used floppys to store them. Now I use a zip dirve. But I have used a flash drive for a while and found it very reliable. Heck I have one that has been washed twice, the end that is inserted in the USB port is loose in the case and the thing still works.

So here is my question. Does anyone know how I could, or if it is even possible, use two flash drives at the same time, one being "primary" the other being "secondary" and whatever I do on the "primary" flash, whether it is creating a new file or updating an old file, would be done on the "secondary" flash so that I would not have to do on the "secondary" flash what I have done on the "primary" flash. Thanks.​

Last edited:
So you want to have a back up of every file you put on the usb flash drive? i dont think there is a way to set the pc to do it automatically, no.

But just copying the first after your done an pasting to the the second takes seconds?

Back
Top Bottom