Zen or IPod

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lasrix

In Runtime
Im tryin to decide on which one i should purchase. I hear the Zen has the whole earphone jack problem and i still have yet to hear a problem about the IPod other than the price jump. So in your opinion which should i get and why?

If anyone has any other suggestions on a hard drive mp3 player or such just let me know

Cheers-

The earphone jack problem is fixed on NEW models. Problem is, you don't know if your getting a NEW model or not, so yes, go with the Ipod. Or else, get the Iriver H10. Those are good too. DO NOT GE THE RIO CARBON. Their hard drives die out in 3 months.

ive gone through 2 Creative Nomad Zen Xtra 40 gig hard drives. Literally went to turn them on and it said 'hard drive failure." Only thing i would really trust ATM is the apple iPod. a friend of mine had an iRiver, and it fell apart

macdude425 said:
I suggest the iPod. I love my Shuffle :)

I must admit I am a bit biased, though.

I love my free shuffle

A bit harsh sounding in certain high's (i havnt actually chcked the quality of the files, if apple compressed them that would explain it

ive a friend that bought a zen a few months ago and has had nothing but trouble with it.. and the warranty sux (creative)... i recently bought a ipod photo and hav had no problems with it so far and i would easily recommend apple over creative

it really depends, do u care how big it is in actual size not space, do u have the xtra money for an ipod if uve got the money and 20gb's are enought get an ipod if 20gb's isnt enought then go zen there are much more of a bargain and if by chance anyhting is wrong it will get fixed rest assured there a good repatable company, they would prolly fix it after the warranty is over. I personally have both ones my brothers ones mine, i have the zen and its nice i dont really here a difference in quality or anyhting of that sort but i have to admit i like the size nd the scroller also i love it how it clicks ahhh!!!! its pretty cool but not for someone with a smaller pocket

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom