Zen or IPod

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've got the iRiver H320... it is coooooooooool
Yes, it is expensive (as much as an iPod), but its so much better.
Much better sound quality, view pictures and even videos (with a firmware upgrade), USB host, etc...

Have a look on: http://www.iriver.com/

In terms of iPods... I have seen cases of music spontaneously disapearing off iPods and then not being able to connect it up to any computer withput it freezing and then hanging.
There are other cases i've heard of other problems, but they are usually fixable (but it is a pain in the **** :( )

I have a Zen Touch and it's pretty good. I'd reccomend it over an iPod, and it also has a much longer battery life.

im a little if'y on both the zen and ipod but my choice is still leaning towards the ipod.. i think mainly because i dont like the touch buttons on the zen and the ipod just looks easier to use. I'm not goin with the shuffle though, im sick of the flash mp3 players.
Another thing im lookin forward to is the ability to hold things on the ipod (ie portable hard drive). Make my life easier when backing stuff up before formating small hard drives.

Cheers-

Thig is, ive gone through two Zen Xtras. I literally just pulled them out of my pocket and the message i read was "hard drive failure." My father has dropped his ipod onto pavement from 6 feet up and it works like charm.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom