ZEITGEIST - The most amazing video you will ever watch

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah. I've been spreading the video around. It's the first film in which all of conspiracy "nonsense" actually makes sense by providing a full and detailed image of motives, historical patterns, and cause and affect.

You're all nuts if you think the government really needs an excuse to attack terrorists and dictatorships. The simplest answer is probably the correct one. A bunch of (mostly)Saudi muslim extremists flew some planes into two tall buildings and weakened them enough to collapse. I've seen all the videos too but for each one of these physicists, scientists, etc. there's about a thousand others that contradict them.

Don't write that off as being arrogantly dismissive either. I also think there will be one world government eventually (that or we all kill ourselves back to the middle ages). I just see that as part of a natural progression. The world's getting too small.

The movie isn't entirely about 9/11 pdawg. The biggest issues are that the US has bases in 130 countries, that we've been at war with someone for the past 50 years, etc. It's time for people wake up and see what's really going on.

"the American way of life is simply not sustainable. Because it doesn't acknowledge that there is a world beyond America."

It's sort of like finding out your parents are in the mob or something, and that's why you have life so good, and yet have so many enemies, etc.

lots of interestin links @ConCen about the WTCconspiracy. Like the fact that BBC announced the collapse ~20minutes earlier

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom