Youtube vids

i think he is taking the p*ss
anyway ill post another vid just to direct it back onto topic
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=MOI0eVAvZmE
classic :D
I don't watch X Factor, I can't stand the torture they put some contestants through, I'm a tender-hearted guy, believe it or not, I guess that's why some comments made to me on these forums hurt me so much, oops, I've said too much now.......good night all!
bedtime2.gif

"brookfield started it". i used to say that kind of stuff when i was like 7, haha. thats priceless :D
Well, he sometimes acts as though he's 7

I might as well re title this threat to "Pointless arguing". Again, if you guys feel the need to argue you can take it to your own special PM box.

I'm sure it's used in some parts of the States, have you lived there long?

Members in the US, can you confirm this please?

Hmm, im located in Indiana and iv never heard it used....been here fo 18 years and iv maybe heard it once. Im going to start using it now, get a new trend started in the States.

Hmm, im located in Indiana and iv never heard it used....been here fo 18 years and iv maybe heard it once. Im going to start using it now, get a new trend started in the States.
I had a dig around & found that there was a song in the States in the fifties, that had a line that went "......a sassy lassie with a classy chassis"

I always watch Dad's Army repeats on Sky, on TV last week there was a programme on Arthur Lowe, [Captain Mainwaring] apparently he was a nightmare to work with, did you know that John Le Mesurier & Arthur Lowe, were going to play Captain Mainwaring & Sergeant Lewis instead of the other way round as they did?, as for the forklift driver training perhaps B & Q had been better off sending theirs to Germany I think [several injuries & at least two deaths in England alone!!]

Thanks for those, they were good.

Back
Top Bottom