YouTube ordered to block steamy video

thats just about one of the stupidest things ive ever heard. if they are so concerned then they need to find a way to block it without messing with us

lol i wonder how many dudes here ate the forum are gonna go to youtube and search for that vid lol

well the answer is probably that you know every other country basicaly takes advantage of our free democracy and somehow we allow them to

BigLu said:
lol i wonder how many dudes here ate the forum are gonna go to youtube and search for that vid lol

thats the first thing that cam eto my mind :)

why does it matter to Brazil in the first place??? why don't they just censor stuff like mainland China or something? I think this whole thing is a load of crap and the United States shouldn't listen to this crap since they're based in the US, not Brazil.

Not only do people take the internet too seriously, they also underestimate it. You simpy CANNOT just remove it from the internet.. once it's there.. it's there.

Very true. Even if YouTube blocked it, I'm sure it'll resurface on other sites like Google Videos or MSN Soapbox.

Back
Top Bottom