Youtube "Icons"

Status
Not open for further replies.

uzi9mm

Fully Optimized
The key to sucess on youtube...... Be a girl and hot at the SAME time, you just earned yourself a key to a sure start of profile views and subscriptions...

I found this video to be very true.. I suggest only Youtube members watch this since they will be like WTF was the point of that?
*just fyi... i didnt make this*

http://www.youtube.com/v/OvO-oifBNFY

that chick at the end is definitely the hottest! :D

Anyway.....duh, what do you expect. Sex sells. That's how it is at deviantart too. If you're a girl and you're the least bit attractive you'll have a huge amount of hits to your work and a lot of people watching you.

EDIT: Oh yeah, take a lesson uzi........catchy music CAN make a video better! :p

Happen to know what that is!?

Oh my god... That's Hot!

lol - UZI, why don't you dress up your brother as a bimbo with huge boobs and tons of lipstick, then make him dance around like a fairy. Name the Video... "HOT! HOT! HOT!"

You'll have half a million views...

"That was some crazy *** music for this video.... lol..."

Eww, don't do him like dat. :eek: :confused:

The funnyest part is when all those people reply with stuff like:

DUDE: o m g u-r HOT o m g

lol :p :cool:

uzi9mm said:
The key to sucess on youtube...... Be a girl and hot at the SAME time, you just earned yourself a key to a sure start of profile views and subscriptions...

I found this video to be very true.. I suggest only Youtube members watch this since they will be like WTF was the point of that?
*just fyi... i didnt make this*

http://www.youtube.com/v/OvO-oifBNFY

I have Win XP and when I visit YOUTUBE.COM I can't get a video to load and play. Yes, I have the latest Adobe Macromedia Flash Player and my Java is enabled...I can even play the trailer on the home page but the other videos won't load or play...instead when I click on them it takes me to another page and asks me how I liked the video and to rate it. I'm stumped on this one...How do I get the videos on YOUTUBE.COM to load and play? I appreciate all the help in advance! Thanks!

"The music is funny..."

rgarr said:
I have Win XP and when I visit YOUTUBE.COM I can't get a video to load and play. Yes, I have the latest Adobe Macromedia Flash Player and my Java is enabled...I can even play the trailer on the home page but the other videos won't load or play...instead when I click on them it takes me to another page and asks me how I liked the video and to rate it. I'm stumped on this one...How do I get the videos on YOUTUBE.COM to load and play? I appreciate all the help in advance! Thanks!
That is very odd and wierd. What web browser are you using? Maybe a different one would help. Get FireFox or Opera and view them.

www.opera.com

www.mozilla.com/firefox/

:cool:

Re: "The music is funny..."

ATIRAGEPRO said:
That is very odd and wierd. What web browser are you using? Maybe a different one would help. Get FireFox or Opera and view them.

www.opera.com

www.mozilla.com/firefox/

:cool:

Thanks for the heads up on this...I have never had any trouble viewing 'anything ' on YouTube before but I will try d/l firefox and will try it...thanks again!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom