Youtube addict wants to watch it on TV

Juan handed

In Runtime
I would like to be able to view Youtube videos that I punch up on my laptop.

I'd like to watch this on my TV,wirelessly.

What are my options?
thanks.

I would like to be able to view Youtube videos that I punch up on my laptop.

I'd like to watch this on my TV,wirelessly.

What are my options?
thanks.

i know you can do what u want but im not sure about wirelessly though. sorry but most people arround here know more then me so wait for there response maybe

I think wired is the way to go
Agreed

If your computer has an s-video output and your tv has an s-video input then you can easily run an s-video cable and set your pc up for dual monitors. You'll be viewing the whole youtube website though, not just the video. There's no way to view just the video unless you download it to your pc and play it from there.

To do that you can use Firefox's downloadhelper add on and the latest version of VLC media player.

depending on the outputs of your laptop and the inputs of your tv and your budget. you could go with something like this.

http://www.ramelectronics.net/wirel...gix-wireless-pc-to-tv-ev-2100/prodIV2100.html

Thank you,I knew there was a device like this out there.

Tommy Boy said:
If your computer has an s-video output and your tv has an s-video input then you can easily run an s-video cable and set your pc up for dual monitors. You'll be viewing the whole youtube website though, not just the video. There's no way to view just the video unless you download it to your pc and play it from there.

To do that you can use Firefox's downloadhelper add on and the latest version of VLC media player

Ummmm,I knew I didn't relly think it thru and forgot something,yeah I guess I'll be viewing the entire Youtube page,not a big problem to me 'cause I like to view the comments sometimes during the video,now that I think about it.

Viewing video on a pretty big screen and the improved sound would be cool to me.I like to watch a lot of amateur musician videos and covers.

At some point I would like to do a build for a media server.Could I do something like have a laptop ( I have several that are OK,but kind of obsolete) hardwired to the TV and have it wirelessly networked to the media computer or networked to another laptop? (I also have a couple of cable modems and d-link units kicking around.)

Back
Top Bottom